Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Paranormal Pictures and Videos Debunked


So I guess you can say that I have to much free time on my hands, because I keep on watching these crazy videos on youtube. The great thing about youtube though is that sometimes you stumble upon some great stuff.

As you might know I enjoy various paranormal pictures and videos. But what I enjoy even more is a good debunktion of fake stuff. Thus I really enjoyed Captain Disillusion videos. Captain Disillusion is this guy who is quite famous among the sceptic community. He has debunked a variety of famous paranormal pictures and videos. Also his videos are really fun.

So if you're bored don't hesitate to watch these videos. They are hell of a fun, especially for fans of the paranormal or sceptics. So here's the link to Captain Disillusion youtube channel.

Thanks for reading!

PS. Just to get a taste of it, here's the newest video by Captain D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan