Friday, November 18, 2011

Physics from the Past: The Mystery of Time 1957


Hey folks! As you all might know I'm a big fan of science documentaries. So as I was browsing the internet I've found some interesting old physics & science documentaries. So I decided to do this mini series of old science videos and documentaries.

The first one is called The Mystery of Time and it's back from the 1957. As all stuff from the 50s this documentary has a certain style and one of those classic elegantly sounding narrators. The beginning actually reminds me of the original Twilight Zone show. The quality is relatively good and even though they don't explain much about the nature of time, entropy or any other usual stuff that you hear in such documentaries it's still quite fun and interesting experience.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan